- Who is responsible for the processing of my personal data?
We inform you that the data controller of the personal data we request is: NABERAN SAREAK, S.L. with address at Mutrikuko Industrialdea, 15, 20830 Mutriku Gipuzkoa (“NABERAN”).
If you wish to contact us, you can do so via:
- This email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This telephone number: +34 943 19 51 22
- For what purpose will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to your request.
- If you decide to procure any of our products or services, we will use your personal data for the management and billing of these products or services.
- Should you provide your CV, we understand that your wish or intention is for us to keep it indefinitely in order to enable you to participate in current or future selection processes, notwithstanding your right to cancellation or opposition, which you may exercise at any time free of charge.
- We will retain your contact details to regularly inform you about our own or third-party products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To get to know your tastes and preferences in order to improve the quality of our products and services.
- To record your IP address used to browse our website and your consumption habits in order to manage our marketing actions.
- Commercial communications.
By providing your personal data in any of our registration forms, you expressly agree that we may send you our own information or that of third parties that we believe may be of interest to you. The sending of this information is a substantial part of our business and is therefore linked to the procurement of any of our products or services.
However, we remind you that you may object to the sending of these communications at any time and free of charge, by sending an email to the address indicated in the first point of this document.
- How long will you keep my personal data for?
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide you with the service or product procured. After the end of the service and/or the warranty on the purchased products, we will keep your data for five years, which is the standard limitation period for civil or commercial liabilities. However, you should be aware that these retention periods may be extended due to changes in the law or should criminal liabilities arise. Once the liabilities arising from the contract have expired, we will destroy all your personal data.
We would like to keep your contact details indefinitely in order to send you regular information about our own or third-party products and/or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Therefore, if you do not wish to receive commercial information, either from ourselves or from third parties, you can opt out of receiving it by sending an email to: email@example.com
- What information do I have to provide?
All requested personal data marked with an asterisk are essential for purchasing or procuring our products and/or services. If you do not provide any of this obligatory information, we will not be able to assist you.
- Will my personal data be passed on to third parties?
No, your data will not be passed on to third parties.
- Your rights.
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request its rectification or erasure.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to personal data portability.
If you would like more information about cookies, you can visit: “Cookies Policy”
- Quality of data.
Your personal data is classified as confidential information. Therefore, any processing of this data will be carried out with the utmost secrecy with regard to third parties and by applying the necessary security measures to guarantee its security.
- Security measures.
NABERAN has adopted the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised handling or unauthorised access to personal data, taking into account at all times the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether through human action or due to the physical or natural environment. However, the User should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
- Specific conditions.
Children and young people under the age of 14 are notified that they must seek permission from their parents or guardians before providing personal data on NABERAN's website.