LEGAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1.Identity of the website owner.
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that the owner of www.naberan.com is:
NABERAN SAREAK, S.L.
Spanish Company Tax ID (CIF) no.:
Mutrikuko Industrialdea, 15, 20830 Mutriku Gipuzkoa
+34 943 19 51 22
2. General conditions of use for this website
Access to this website grants you the status of “User”, which implies that you expressly and unreservedly accept the legal conditions published on www.naberan.com at the time you access the website. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use, whenever he or she intends to access and, if applicable, use the services provided through this website, as these conditions are subject to change.
In this regard, the “User” will be understood to be the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, whether free of charge or for a consideration, carried out on www.naberan.com.
2.1. - Purpose and scope of application
These general conditions of use regulate the access, browsing, contracting of services and use of www.naberan.com, as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its content such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, code, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
NABERAN SAREAK, S.L. (“NABERAN”) may establish specific conditions that will be applicable to the use and/or contracting of specific services, with these general conditions being supplementary in nature. Should there be any contradictions between the provisions of the Specific Conditions and the General Conditions, the Specific Conditions will apply.
2.2. - Conditions for access to and use of services
- Access to www.naberan.com is in principle free of charge. However, some of the services and content may require the prior procurement of the service or product, in which case the specific conditions published for this purpose will apply.
- At all times, the User must make lawful use of this website's services, in accordance with these general conditions, current legislation, morality and public order, as well as generally accepted practices on the internet.
- The User guarantees that all the information provided through the forms included on this website is lawful, genuine, exact, truthful and up to date. It is the User's sole responsibility to notify NABERAN immediately of any changes to the information provided.
- The User must refrain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the aim of damaging or altering this website's computer systems; hindering the access of other users through the mass consumption of resources; capturing data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproducing, copying, distributing, transforming or making the contents included on this website available to third parties; carrying out actions through the services included on this website that may damage the intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, rights to honour, image and privacy of third parties; carrying out acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- If in order to use and/or contract a service on www.naberan.com, the User must register, they will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. If the User is provided with a password after registering, they undertake to use it diligently and to keep the password secret in order to access these services. Consequently, the Users will be responsible for the appropriate custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords supplied, undertaking not to transfer their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to others.
- The User will be liable for the unlawful use of the services by any illegitimate third party who uses a password for this purpose as a result of the User’s non-diligent use or loss of the password. In the event of theft, loss or unauthorised access to their passwords, the User will be responsible for notifying NABERAN immediately so that they can then be cancelled. NABERAN will under no circumstances be responsible for actions carried out by unauthorised third parties if the User does not do so.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights.
NABERAN is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up www.naberan.com, including the brand, commercial name or distinctive symbol. Including but not limited to the following items, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements present on the website are protected by copyright.
Under no circumstances does accessing or browsing www.naberan.com imply that NABERAN has partially or fully waived, transferred or licensed its intellectual and industrial property rights for the User’s personal use.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialisation, transformation, reuse, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means, of all or part of the contents of www.naberan.com, without the express written authorisation of NABERAN, constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
4. System of responsibilities and guarantees.
- The information published may be subject to change, for example, regarding the availability of services, types of services or prices. The User will therefore be subject to the legal conditions published on www.naberan.com at the time of entering into any contracts.
- NABERAN states that it has taken the technical and organisational measures that, as far as possible and within the state of the art, allow the website to function properly, and to be free of viruses and harmful components. However, it cannot be held responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of the content and services present on www.naberan.com (b) the absence of errors in said content or the correction of any defect that may arise; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on www.naberan.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted; (e) the damages caused by any person who breaches the security systems of www.naberan.com.
- The User will be solely liable to third parties for any communication sent personally or on their behalf to www.naberan.com, as well as for the unlawful use of the content and services contained on this website.
- NABERAN reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to www.naberan.com without prior notice for maintenance, repairs, updates or improvements. Whenever circumstances allow, NABERAN will publish a notification on its website indicating the planned date for the interruption of services in good time.
- Links to other web pages present on www.naberan.com may take you to websites for which NABERAN assumes no responsibility, as it has no control over them. This is because their purpose is to inform the User of other sources of information, and the User therefore accesses the content under the conditions of use that govern them and under his or her own sole responsibility. NABERAN cannot be held responsible for the content of third-party websites that decide to include hyperlinks to our website.
- NABERAN is not responsible for the use that Users may make of the content and services included on its website, nor for their compliance with these conditions of use. In any case, NABERAN reserves the right to adopt the corresponding legal measures and initiate the necessary procedures for the determination of liability for actions contrary to current legislation, ethics or public order, as well as to report and remove any statements that are racist, discriminatory, sexist, defamatory, libellous, offensive, obscene, or that contravene the most basic ethical standards.
6. Cookies policy
7. Duration and modification.
- NABERAN reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes on www.naberan.com. Likewise, it may make any changes it deems appropriate to the website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services it provides, and the way in which they are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions published at the time the User accesses www.naberan.com will be understood to be in force, and the User should therefore read these conditions of use regularly.
- Regardless of the provisions of the specific conditions, NABERAN may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the website’s content, without the User being able to claim any compensation whatsoever.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The relationships established between NABERAN and the User will adhere to existing regulations with regard to the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations foresee the possibility that the parties may go to court, NABERAN and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Donostia-San Sebastián.